Great news! You can stay at home and we can help.
The choice of where to receive care is yours, and if you’ve chosen to remain at home, we’ve got great news for you: You can stay at home, and we can help! At Grace Home Care, providers of expert senior and memory care in Topeka, KS, we honor our clients’ decisions to age in place and we’ve designed our Topeka in-home care services to ensure that you receive the high-quality care, attention, and companionship you need to live life on your terms.
Elderly Care and Respite Care Topeka Families Need
Our experienced Topeka caregivers provide a wide variety of non-medical home care services that help you live the life you want in the comfort and familiarity of home. Our services include:
- Companionship, social interaction, and support
- Homemaker services
- Shopping, errands and appointment coordination
- Meal planning, preparation and eating assistance
- Housekeeping, laundry and other chores
- Pet care
- Plant care, etc.
- Personal care and assistance, including:
- Hygiene care
- Positioning and transferring
- Mobility assistance, etc.
- Medication reminders
- Attention to special conditions
- Senior transportation to and from appointments
- Topeka respite care to relieve family caregivers
- And much more
In-Home Care Services Topeka Families Can Count On
Our home care professionals take a highly personalized approach to our in home care services, memory care, and elder care in Topeka, KS and surrounding communities, designing a care plan that meets your unique needs, personality and preferences. To learn more about our in-home care services, give us a call at 785-286-2273 or click the button below to fill out our online contact form.